Monday, June 4, 2012

Breaking The Habit

break+bad+habit
Breaking The Habit
 Memories concern // Like opening the wound // I'm picking me apart again // You all assume // I'm safer in my room // Unless I try to start again

I don't want to be the one // Who battles always choose // Cuz inside I realize // That I'm the one confused 
// I don't know what's worth fighting for // Or why I have to scream // I don't know why I instigate // And say what I don't mean // I don't know how I got this way // I know it's not alright // So I'm breaking the habit // I'm breaking the habit tonight//
Cultured my cure // I tightly lock the door // I try to catch my breath again // I hurt much more // Than anytime before // I have no options left again



I'll paint it on the walls // Cuz I'm the one that falls // I'll never fight again // And this is how it ends //I don't know what's worth fighting for // Or why I have to scream // But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean // I don't know how I got this way // I'll never be alright // So, I'm breaking the habit // I'm breaking the habit // I'm breaking the habit tonight

Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park

******
Terkadang lagu bisa mewakili perasaan atau suasana hati seseorang. Bagi sebagian orang, kadang lagu bisa jadi teman yang paling setia.Tak jarang pula, lagu menjadi sebuah mantra yang mampu membakar semangat hingga menyala-nyala. Namun jangan heran, bila lagupun mampu melarutkan seseorang dalam nestapa yang semakin dalam. Nah, silahkan tarik kesimpulan sendiri-sendiri. 

Lalu, apa hubungannya dengan lagu "Breaking The Habit" ini ?? Oh lagu yang satu ini, bila diresapi, sedikit banyak mempresentasikan keadaan saya akhir-akhir ini dan lagunya yang cukup semagat seolah menjadi mantra yang membakar semangat saya untuk terus jadi lebih baik.

No comments:

Post a Comment